INVESTORS AND MARKETS : Other debt products
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- INVESTORS AND MARKETS
- CAPITAL STRUCTURE POLICIES
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
The main debt products are
- bonds (long-term market products);
- commercial paper (short-term market products);
- short-, medium- or long-term borrowings including RCFs and term loans.
There are also other methods of financing based on assets of the firm:
- discounting and factoring;
- leasing and sale and lease back;
- project finance.
Export credit is not per se a debt product as it will not generate a cash-in for the firm but is a way of securing commercial relationships.